Are you using IE7? Stop!

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
frisky168

Are you using IE7? Stop!

Post by frisky168 »

I used IE7 last week! I hate it!
You should press 'alt' to show the menu ,if you do that, you can know how important the menu is!

IE7 = trash!

breeze

Post by breeze »

I don't think people are going to stop using it because you hate it. Maybe you could tell them about the serious security flaws.

I don't know why you make reference to pressing the alt key to bring up the menu... But if you think they cut the menu out of IE7 altogether you're wrong. Just right-**** on the bar at the top and select menu bar. Voila! You now have a menu bar.

And no, I'm not suggesting that anyone uses IE. In my opinion people should switch to Mozilla FireFox. Earlier I accidentally **** on the IE7 icon instead of firefox, and I got about four pop-ups before my home page had loaded...
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
iBye

Post by iBye »

I dont hate IE, i just like FF more :)
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
anupat3l

Post by anupat3l »

I Absolutely hate IE.. I am a Mozilla Firefox User.. I was only forced to use IE on some certain pages till the IE in FF extension came out.. then i got teh super happy and never have to open IE again :)
leo

Post by leo »

Recently, my local public library upgraded their computers to use IE7. Needless to say, all the computers started to behave very awkwardly. That is, programs crashed unexpectedly and the librarians can do nothing but reset the computers.

I'm happy using opera :), and yes... i've tried FF. I quit using FF after a year or so until Opera came out free + without ads.

By the way, please don't start a browser war here... I've had enough of that from other discussion forums.
chem

Post by chem »

I'm using the ie6 now.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

breeze wrote:I don't think people are going to stop using it because you hate it. Maybe you could tell them about the serious security flaws.

I don't know why you make reference to pressing the alt key to bring up the menu... But if you think they cut the menu out of IE7 altogether you're wrong. Just right-**** on the bar at the top and select menu bar. Voila! You now have a menu bar.

And no, I'm not suggesting that anyone uses IE. In my opinion people should switch to Mozilla FireFox. Earlier I accidentally **** on the IE7 icon instead of firefox, and I got about four pop-ups before my home page had loaded...
mog i love firefox but i just cant be bothered installing it but
IE7=farkin awsome
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
yadhie

Post by yadhie »

the only reasons i not use IE is IE so slowly
when we use firefox, there is faster than IE
and alot add ons
Saromus

Post by Saromus »

chem wrote:I'm using the ie6 now.
thats no fair, when IE7 came out it forced an update on my computer to update me to IE7 I hated IE7 since all the controls and stuff were new it took me a week just to get used to where the refresh, stop, back and foward buttons were oh and i hate where they put the favorites buttons.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I use IE7 alot, I like it, my page loading and my downloads are faster, and I think the new favourite system is good. And the menu bar dissapearing isn't any problem to me, All the functions I have used are in the new "Page," "Print," and "Tools" toolbar buttons. And last but not least, the tabs and tab manager is great.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti