Microsoft Windows Vista

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

Yesterday, Ms started selling it in USA

rwshthn

yes

Post by rwshthn »

yes i have it naw on my pc
kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

it is just the Ultimate Version , most of computer in the world cannot install that version. i still waiting for the basic one that will be release in the end of jan ,i mean 30/1/2007
locust

Post by locust »

what are the requirements for it?
3sky

Post by 3sky »

melvyn wrote:Is MS Vista come out yet?

I wanna have it!
Microsoft delays launch of Vista

Now arriving 2007...
Microsoft plans to delay the consumer launch of its much-anticipated Windows Vista operating system to January 2007.

It had originally aimed to launch Vista - the first major update since Windows XP was introduced five years ago - in the second half of 2006.

Now, a version will be available for corporate customers from November 2006.

Vista will then be rolled out for consumers after the holiday shopping season, said a spokesman for Microsoft - the world's biggest software maker.

But **** said this could throw some PC manufacturers and retailers into turmoil.

"It's not the optimal situation, to be launching the next-generation version of Windows right after the big holiday sales season," said **** Joe Wilcox at Jupiter Research.

Efforts to improve security in the new system were largely behind the delay, Microsoft said.

more?u can visit http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4831374.stm
barnes

Post by barnes »

I ran the RC2 on my PC with 512mb RAM, Nvidia Geforce 4MX (My 2 weak parts) and a 2.4 AMD 3000+, and a 140gb HDD. Its pretty flexible, but runs with all the new effects with a better PC.
karthikeyan

I think almost came

Post by karthikeyan »

I think almost final beta versions are releases

and soon available at india...
Hixer

Post by Hixer »

I'm not a fan of the DRM thats built into Vista, I think it's gunna suprise many consumers down the line, unpleasantly of course.
monk

Post by monk »

there are releases all over the torrent sites....

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
icedicicle

Post by icedicicle »

vista was basically a copy of the apple systems... all the graphics and effects were taken from apple... i would like to get vista, primarily because of halo 2, but in terms of a revolutionary approach, vista is not one.