Microsoft Windows Vista

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
melvyn

Microsoft Windows Vista

Post by melvyn »

Is MS Vista come out yet?

I wanna have it!

Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

No I believe the release date is late 2007. I am dying for it too, there are sites that offer things to make your system look more Vista like.. but for great upgrade you will just have to wait :). Sorry for the bad news.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

there is a 1.82v beta out but its a beta and doesnt work really well. but if you want a dl pm me and ill show you to it.
TB

Post by TB »

i think

add on Anti-spam ,anti-virus, etc
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Purely out of interest I presume at the moment Microsoft have released Vista only to the BETA testers, but do they have to pay either to be a BETA tester or to use Vista or are they releasing it free to testers?

Either way I don't care. I'm not installing Vista onto my computer just yet.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Ugh, wished it would come out right now lol...I'm like dying just waiting for it...
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:No I believe the release date is late 2007. I am dying for it too, there are sites that offer things to make your system look more Vista like.. but for great upgrade you will just have to wait :). Sorry for the bad news.
LOL.
I have that.

My Win *XP looks like vista.
All of my desktop themes are for Vista.
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
Freedom Fighter

Im not sure but I downloaded my version from a warez site and it works just the beta still has some bad issues. so i dont use it.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I don't think is out yet, but there are people who are claiming they have it.
And btw u are not supposed to download the beta from anywhere,since is declared by windows to be illegaal.
But in Netherland they got a program like limewire,but only no bugs,virus,etc. I saw that someone posted widows vista beta2.
I didn't have time to download it,cause it was about 4 gig. But maybe i will try it out,when i've free time.
Hopes microsoft don't catch me lol :lol:
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Freedom Fighter

we will jsut keep it to ourselfs hehe. but the beta is out for download illegaly but when has that ever stoped ne one?