Cable Connection Speed-up Software

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
al-m3skr

Cable Connection Speed-up Software

Post by al-m3skr »

What's the best software that speeds up your cable connection which actually works?
Thanks!

ELMOHTARF

Post by ELMOHTARF »

hi al-m3skr :wink:

i use this program Netwrok Mechanic

you can use it really when i use it ......... it is speeds up my cable connection
With My Best Wishes ::::::: Scorpion :::::::::
Cheech

Post by Cheech »

No such thing, no software can allot you more than what your ISP gives you.
sunny_16977

Post by sunny_16977 »

U r right buddy,i too tried so many softwares but in vain,there is no such software built in my knowledge that can improve ur bandwith.
beavis6325

true

Post by beavis6325 »

I agree, the best thing to do is to invest in a quality router to make sure you're getting the best connection to the cable modem possible, especially if you're sharing the connection.
mo0ks

Post by mo0ks »

i use a wireless router and share a cable connection with one housemate. i get 54Mbs constant, which is the max for that card and router combination. im happy with that ;D
common sense isnt..
Locke Laton

Post by Locke Laton »

No such thing, no software can allot you more than what your ISP gives you.
Yeah! I agree too! It just bring you the feeling that you're having a faster connection. Best way is check your cable if it too long or if it has been broken somewhere (very often by those rats >.< ) and check your computer with virus scanning, spyware, adware scanning.... you also can control your upload usage and download usage, see which programme is using the most bandwidth of your connection... etc.
never mind!
----------------------------
Valiantheart

Post by Valiantheart »

Yeah, there's no way to go faster than what your ISP allows. However, making sure that unnecessary programs are not eating up your bandwidth would help to make your connection faster! A well maintained computer would also help speed things up. Do regular scans for disk erros and defragmentation.
fear_fucks

HELP GUYS !

Post by fear_fucks »

can ne 1 provide me a complete guide of cable connection speed up.
and
can any 1 give the link for the above
:(
elicoten

Re: HELP GUYS !

Post by elicoten »

fear_**** wrote:can ne 1 provide me a complete guide of cable connection speed up.
and
can any 1 give the link for the above
:(
Erm... well... I thought we just established that there is no such thing as speeding up a connection. There are things that can slow down a connection, and so if you have something eating up bandwidth then it can be removed, but there is no real way to magically turbocharge an internet connection.