GeForce or Raidon

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
Twitch13

Post by Twitch13 »

I Have an ATi X800 and a nVidea GeForce 4 MX440

Although my ATi is better i prefer nVidea because of its performance and new SLI technology.

Cheech

Post by Cheech »

They both get the job done, I happen to like nvida better. I am not certain but if you get a nvidia I dont think you want the xfx, I think that is the're crappy low budget line of cards.
kassandora8

Post by kassandora8 »

ATI radeon is the best
j0sh4tran

Post by j0sh4tran »

I personally would get the Geforce, I think Nvidia has better drivers than ATI
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

GeForce 4 MX440.. although any is good.
gabo

Post by gabo »

radeon x300 on my laptop is good
radeon 9800xt is VERY good
loserk

Post by loserk »

i like geforce,too..because nowadays,most of the games work better on geforce,especially with nvidia drivers..
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

I have a very old Geforce2. It has lasted for three years and carries on working despite being extremely outdated. It was outdated when I bought the computer and it has always been outdated. It still runs the few games that I play reasonably well and so I'm happy with NVidia. I have always found the Nvidia drivers extremely easy to update and to get the right one on the website. I don't have much experience with ATI personally. I would guess that it is probably about the same and it just depends on the exact specs and the price.

Good luck whichever route you take.

Out of interest are there any other graphics cards manufacturers out there?

Eli
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

GeForce GeForce GeForce GeForce
amr12391

Post by amr12391 »

Geforce is the best video card out there! How can you say that ATI is better! I personally think nvidia is the best because i have had a lot of experience with it and i haven't ever had any problems with nvidia
In war there a only 2 things that should matter to you.

1. Your Life
2. And Your Friends/Brothers (If Any)

But... what do you do if you are surronded by nazis and your squad is almost all dead?

RUN BITCH RUN!!!