Custom or Pre-Made Laptop

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
S!leNceR

Custom or Pre-Made Laptop

Post by S!leNceR »

WEll i'm looking to buy a laptop, i am interested in Alienware but i know that it only cost so much because they look kool. But what would be better and cheaper buying pre-made comp or customizing it with good parts i want ? IF so any1 know where i can get really good customized laptops?

jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

you can order one on dell.com

you built you computer online and tell them what you want it and stuff, it is pretty good. Plus i have a dell and it works pretty god.
reece

Post by reece »

dells are the best and best value and you can upgrade and customise to what you want also very good suport
cog7

Post by cog7 »

i must disagree with every1, dell pc's are cheap, but they are cheaply made and can contract viruses really easily, i would go to a local cutom make comp store and purchase it there. I think that would be your best place.
Itaiber2000

IBM

Post by Itaiber2000 »

maybe i'm old fasion but no one can beat IBM laptops, now manufacted by lenovo. i'm talking about the Thinkpad Series.
* Itai Berman *
jeremy90

Re: IBM

Post by jeremy90 »

Itaiber2000 wrote:maybe i'm old fasion but no one can beat IBM laptops, now manufacted by lenovo. i'm talking about the Thinkpad Series.
the older computer like that don't work as well though