USB flash drives with 4 GB for $13 only

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
caiba

Post by caiba »

uz wrote:My friend brought USB drive from China for $13 dollar
after while it stopped to work properly
what could be the reason?

You looked has installs? Under the deletion again installment tries.

Gebbo

memory stick

Post by Gebbo »

jeremy90 wrote:wow, that would have been a good deal if it worked! :!:

lmao your right :P lol hmm..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

is $13USD considered 'dirt cheap'? or too good to be true?

because as far as I know it, a 4gb working thumb drive cost $26 Singapore dollars max.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

13 USD.....??? From china??? that´s expensive, i wouldnt even buy it for half that price in china :p.

But as the usb was working before it got broken, might be due to unsafely unpluging of the usb.Usb items tend to hate that, I lost 2 ipods because of unsafely unpluging, but sinds i didn´t buy it from china i could replace them :p.

Btw. most items from china don´t have a long durability, and sometimes dangerous (especially their medicine & eggs).
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

13USD for a USB drive is reallycheap here... for 4GB I think its almost 50 dollars here...
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

omg, this thread was started on "05-24-2006, 07:45 AM" after almost 2 years time, still got reply saying its cheap or not? :D

the price has been drop during these years of course and we can't compare with the 1st thread anymore.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Cheap things stop working after little time , they're not original
RTpab

-

Post by RTpab »

Packard Bell 3DFX PC with Bora Pro MB, P3 in Slot 1, does NOT support USB Booting but works with Superfloppy kicker.

I believe that partitioned Flash USB sticks for password or B Drive, do not work.