Google Chrome Browser, A browser by Google

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I look forward to when Google Chrome has been around for a year or two; it'll be interesting to see what it is like.

...and no problem Tails5. ;)

tewage

Post by tewage »

It's alright, but if you like that...you will love firefox.
Ky

Post by Ky »

I mostly use Firefox, and then came the new version of hotmail which doesn’t seem compatible with the newest Firefox beta.
wedding-invitation

Post by wedding-invitation »

yes, it is one of the good browser but there might be a problem with the silver light. i worked with it . it even have the downlod options too. a very good browser
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Sounds like a nice way to finally get the other browsers to fully compete. If it's not IE then it's Firefox and people argue over two programs that do the same exact thing all the time. I'm sure many people will probably cut down Google Chrome but it will eventually come out and everyone will see it's another program to do the same thing the others do.

The only thing I see wrong with this browser is that it's made by Google, I don't have anything highly against google but they are slowly breaking into Computer Domination and will eventually build their own computers. GooMac! Or G-Mac!

When it finally hits head on and the security issues have been worked out (well most of them) then I will download it and give it a try.

P.S. When talking about browsers try to keep the conversation clean, I know everyone has their own preferences but it's like president campaign ads. If one doesn't like the other they will find everything that is wrong with each other, then they fix each other and the fight just continues. Programs have bugs, bugs get worked out. Just try not to rip each other's heads off when talking about programs that allow you to post on Smokyhosts.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
tewage

Post by tewage »

A browser canpaige...I guess....
tewage

Post by tewage »

campaign, damn I type it to fast.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Sounds like a nice way to finally get the other browsers to fully compete. If it's not IE then it's Firefox and people argue over two programs that do the same exact thing all the time. I'm sure many people will probably cut down Google Chrome but it will eventually come out and everyone will see it's another program to do the same thing the others do.

The only thing I see wrong with this browser is that it's made by Google, I don't have anything highly against google but they are slowly breaking into Computer Domination and will eventually build their own computers. GooMac! Or G-Mac!

When it finally hits head on and the security issues have been worked out (well most of them) then I will download it and give it a try.

P.S. When talking about browsers try to keep the conversation clean, I know everyone has their own preferences but it's like president campaign ads. If one doesn't like the other they will find everything that is wrong with each other, then they fix each other and the fight just continues. Programs have bugs, bugs get worked out. Just try not to rip each other's heads off when talking about programs that allow you to post on Smokyhosts.
Well.. If the program is made by any tom **** and harry programmer out there, I'd say yeah, good try... but a Multi-bil MNC like Google? I won't give any damn chance. The fact that it is out means it is ready for people to use. Ignore the 'beta', all Google products are in 'Beta'.
NameLess

Post by NameLess »

Google products are very good offers... i think people in google make really good work with them.
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Really its a nice internet browser. I like mozila too. Sometime I get problem for using both of the browser. But mozila has some problem really.