GMAil Enthusiasts

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
elicoten

GMAil Enthusiasts

Post by elicoten »

Do you use Image or paticularly like it. Post here explaining why and if you use it for anything special, or if it is your main email address.

It is my main email address. I find that it cannot be used for pranks because Gmail rewrite all the headers when you send emails from them even if you use SMTP they change it to ensure that the sender always knows who its from. I use my ISP's SMTP server if I am going to send fake emails (which is very rare in any case).

ihtus

Post by ihtus »

I like gmail!! but now it's not my main mail...cause step by step i am transfering from mail.com..you know..have to let freinds know about toyr new address :)
gmail i really cool..there are no banners and there is much space..so you don't have to delete your letters
BTW..if anyone needs gmail invitation - i will help you! just post here your email or PM me!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

What are the invitations for? Sorry I don't use Gmail.. so I woudn't know.
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

iPod Wizard: if you want to register at a google email account - you can't just register on the site, as you do for example on yahoo
you must have an invitation link from other gmail user, and after..follow a simple registration form
if you want..i can send you an invitation..but i need your email
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

No, I don't want Gmail just asking what it was hehe... now that I know.
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

iPod Wizard: i advice you to try gmail!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

What features does Gmail have? I want to know...
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

2.7 Gigz of Space and counting it's almost 3 Gigz, more than anything else that's free.

Archiving, easier to locate and read certain files that you need.. its actually pretty awesome. You should atleast try it out, if you don't like it then don't use it :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Thanks TheCrymsonLegends... already made an account today... don't see much of the use for it though...
delivi

Post by delivi »

I got GMail invite from Google 3years before.

GMAil has become my online eMail compainion since 2003. GMail has many good features that are not found in any other free mail service and even paid mail services. GMail also provides access to many other Googles services like Orkut, Google Pages etc.