GMAil Enthusiasts

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
thermal

Post by thermal »

My GMail address is for my friends and family to contact me.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

I had been using gmail from almost the very next month of google launching the service. Google launched it on the april 2004 and i started using it from may 2004. Infact i had to actually purchase my first invite for $15 from ebay!!

But well, i guess it is worth it. A company in which one can believe in. A company which has the strength to go and fight against all big players! Google, the company which has almost killed all other sites in search engine and now in gmail service. A company i am a fan of!!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

SHadmin wrote:I had been using gmail from almost the very next month of google launching the service. Google launched it on the april 2004 and i started using it from may 2004. Infact i had to actually purchase my first invite for $15 from ebay!!

But well, i guess it is worth it. A company in which one can believe in. A company which has the strength to go and fight against all big players! Google, the company which has almost killed all other sites in search engine and now in gmail service. A company i am a fan of!!
Wow, you actually purchased your invite...lol its not the best service, and I don't use it very much but its an average email service in my opinion, but w/e its your money. I would never pay for an email service, but in this case you did cuz you wanted it really bad probly. And Google is the best search engine yeah!
Valiantheart

Post by Valiantheart »

Gmail's a great service. I can keep track of all email conversations easily. I have no problem with emails that keep getting replies, especially when it is a group email. Gmail groups it all together. My friends on other mail services always get upset over such emails as they find it hard to keep track of the conversations. Some of you might know what they are going through.
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

You may think that this is funny but i am giving away 100 gmail invitations to one who gives me an tld or gtld with dns :wink: or one of that things

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
Gilliam Hughes

Post by Gilliam Hughes »

gmail is cool but its wierd you have to signup by sms
Gilliam Hughes - BVA100
Boeing Virtual Airlines
eccbce

Post by eccbce »

i have been using gmail for about 2 years :)
is the best free mail service, fast, simple and has a lot of space...
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

gmail is cool, it is probbaly the best free email service there is
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Gilliam Hughes wrote:gmail is cool but its wierd you have to signup by sms
What do you mean you have to sign up by SMS? SMS is a text message! I didn't know that you could sign up to Gmail using SMS text messages from a mobile phone!?
kix

Post by kix »

Gmail - my best email server.
good interface, clean style
easy to use - spell check :D
and big space and spam free!