philwill30's life

All the members can introduce themselves here.

Note :: Only 1 thread per member permitted.
philwill30

philwill30's life

Post by philwill30 »

I was born on a cold Charleston Morning, the wind was howling, and a storm was rising in the west.

ok so the only true part about that, that i know of, is the cold charleston Morning. Names Phillip, anyone may call me that. I own a website that is hosted of course from here, "The Page of Truth!!!". I am a very opinionated person. I speak the truth and nothing but, that may be why I have always been elected by great margin to any office in the government I wish. Not the US or State Government, but the Student Government Association at the college I attend. I have been Freshman Representative, President, and am now Vice President. I am in the end of my third year of college, in the next two I plan to get 2 BS degrees, one in biology and one in chemistry.

About me? well, I am 5'10" with rougish good looks, after all Han Solo is my hero. Have reddish-brown hair, and am overweight much like the rest of the American Public. My job may be one day Doctor or biologist, heck even chemist, but my love lies in computers. from their tiny proccessors to their big moniters. they are awesome!

Be sure to visit my site and tell me what you think.