OMG SHAdmin is back!

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
josephnm

OMG SHAdmin is back!

Post by josephnm »

I have been sometimes.. i mean.. months or even years :p have not come to this forum, but i saw SHAdmin is back in action! OMG!

Ok, now is time for my come back too, lol. Anyway, my host is suspended also and hopefully i can generate enough activity to activate it back! ;)

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Welcome Back! I forsee a few of our longer members will return now that SHAdmin has returned!

Hope you enjoy this stay as well as you enjoyed your last stay!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Thank you! I really like smokyhosts and hope it is going to get even better than ever! ;)
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

I'm new here, but i assume having SHAdmin will help alot.
TheCrymsonLegends

SHAdmin is the Administrator and Creator of Smokyhosts. He started the website with individuals like us in mind.

If I am not mistaken he found it hard to find a free host who was able to stay up long enough to keep a reputable reputation going, so he made Smokyhosts.

Smokyhosts has successfully stayed active for over 5 1/2 years offering both free and paid hosting. He's done an execellent job providing people who cannot afford hosting with a free hosting opportunity.

And yes, he will help out a lot!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Is SHAdmin good? bah he Grate. I have been fallowing this site for about 4 years and I gotta tell you im impressed. Welcome back!
Gebbo

ShAdmin

Post by Gebbo »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:SHAdmin is the Administrator and Creator of Smokyhosts. He started the website with individuals like us in mind.

If I am not mistaken he found it hard to find a free host who was able to stay up long enough to keep a reputable reputation going, so he made Smokyhosts.

Smokyhosts has successfully stayed active for over 5 1/2 years offering both free and paid hosting. He's done an execellent job providing people who cannot afford hosting with a free hosting opportunity.

And yes, he will help out a lot!
Indeed, smokyhosts is amazing!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

damen57

Post by damen57 »

Hmmmmm

Hoping to see some more activity around!
TheCrymsonLegends

So am I, I'm still trying to figure out what will spark some activity. Almost everything in the world has been posted on the forums.. and anything good is pretty much a necro post. :/ Forum Games anyone?
Stam

Post by Stam »

Hey hows everyone? Hows smokyhosts doing these days? Is it still as active as before? Im thinking of coming back here, found this a fantastic resource, and hoping to avail of it again :)