What happened to Smokyhosts?

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
TheCrymsonLegends

What happened to Smokyhosts?

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

WoW, I've been away for a little while due to training and stuff and when I come back, there isn't but like 1 maybe 2 new posts. Has the free hosted side of Smokyhosts finally died down? Have people just gotten to the point where they don't need help anymore?

What has happened to smokyhosts? I'm kind of saddened by all of this, we use to be a flourished community.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Ky

Post by Ky »

On the bright side, things run so smoothly here that it's easy to take things for granted. The longevity of the site itself is something to be proud of!
TheCrymsonLegends

That is true, SHAdmin has done a terrific job over the past years and have even outlasted some of the members who use free hosting lol.

I am proud of the website and of him for being able to provide great service over the time, but as a Moderator I do miss some of the older members who use to chat all the time. I kind of miss the good ol' days where you could come in and easily find 15 posts to post on lol.

:P.. Also was able to find people who could code things you couldn't code so well. HaHa, which was always nice.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
damen57

Post by damen57 »

SmokyHosts is definately a great host, I've recommended it to several people.

Shame to see the activity die down, but it's been around for quite some time.
TheCrymsonLegends

Well even if the free hosting died down a little bit for forum activity I'm guessing the paid hosting is picking up pretty well. I've been working on some life issues but I'm hoping to get back in and start being more active. I'd love to see some more people posting like back in the days I started. I sware you couldn't post enough in one day to keep up lol.