Knock Knock! where is everyone ?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Gebbo

Knock Knock! where is everyone ?

Post by Gebbo »

HELOOOO, HELLLOOOOO, where is everyone and what is everyone doing ? hardly anyone posts and the forums are greatly full of BOTS. Its very difficult to even keep my hosting active now, what does everyone think of all this ? Its rarther annoying..

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I guess I have noticed a lot of the Bots stopping their endless spam posting, there may be a couple left.. but SHAdmin came back for a while.

I left for a little bit, been working on a Social Website. I'm not having a very good time with GoDaddy, which is upsetting.

How have you been Gebbo?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Nicke

Post by Nicke »

Same question...Where is everybody? Most theards are from 2007 etc. Come on this forum can be active again!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Unfortunately the forum has been dead for a few months. We use to have a huge group of people, but everyone got older and went onto do other things.

I'd like to get the forums active again, but I really don't believe that it would happen as quickly as most people would like.

I'm still around, but I really don't have much else to do.

I'll be here and there, I'll try to give you some things to post about. So you can keep your activity up for your free hosting.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Nicke

Post by Nicke »

Yea, thanks for that :)
Admin should send massive email to all members, that we are going to make forum active again...Every dan I saw new members registering, but no one post.
We should advertise this forum on other forums and sites. I belive we can do it :)