so.....

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Gebbo

so.....

Post by Gebbo »

Before new years i heard smokyhosts was going to under go changes / new features or some kind of celebration with lots of cool eh presents, anyone know when that is going to happen ?

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

From what I know there was going to be a big New Years celebration instead of the 5 Year anniversary, but I couldn't really come up with any types of events or contest ideas to help promote it.

I believe SHAdmin has a few things planned for Smokyhosts, one of which I have posted in the suggestion forums. It has it's drawbacks, but I did end up getting support for it from SHAdmin if I could come up with some beneficial ways to get it implemented.

I'm still not sure when it was going to happen, I think SHAdmin wanted to wait a little bit to see if the mass e-mail would generate a good bit of activity to make the events more interesting.

I'm not 100% sure if any of that is accurate, but we shall see in due time.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gebbo

Web Improvements

Post by Gebbo »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:From what I know there was going to be a big New Years celebration instead of the 5 Year anniversary, but I couldn't really come up with any types of events or contest ideas to help promote it.

I believe SHAdmin has a few things planned for Smokyhosts, one of which I have posted in the suggestion forums. It has it's drawbacks, but I did end up getting support for it from SHAdmin if I could come up with some beneficial ways to get it implemented.

I'm still not sure when it was going to happen, I think SHAdmin wanted to wait a little bit to see if the mass e-mail would generate a good bit of activity to make the events more interesting.

I'm not 100% sure if any of that is accurate, but we shall see in due time.
Ah i see okay, fair enough.. In anycase its all good as long as something interesting is going to happen =]
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

genilanderson

Post by genilanderson »

I cant understand what your are asking about