Ho Ho Ho!

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Gebbo

Ho Ho Ho!

Post by Gebbo »

Ho ho ho, whats everyone getting for Christmas ? =P

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I have no idea what I am getting yet. I am just going to go with my girl friend to her parents house today and stay there for like a week. So I guess there will be no presents for me.

what about you?
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I got $60... not too shabby. Spent time with my family, which is still the best present anyone could get on Christmas.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gebbo

Ho ho ho

Post by Gebbo »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:I got $60... not too shabby. Spent time with my family, which is still the best present anyone could get on Christmas.
Yeah that is =D i spent time with family too, one of my family got a bar of soap as a present ;] how great is that!!!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

That is awesome. Wish I could have been there to see the look on their face. Would have been priceless.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gebbo

Ho ho ho ho

Post by Gebbo »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:That is awesome. Wish I could have been there to see the look on their face. Would have been priceless.
Yeah it was hilerious, he spent the entire night phoning everyone complaining someone got him a bar of soap as a present lmfao, the rest of us got like money and socks lol.. we so made fun of him =]

genilanderson

Post by genilanderson »

I got a big chocolate cake for my friends