What will happen in 2012

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
bblankfein

What will happen in 2012

Post by bblankfein »

Hello.
I am interested in 2012, notably - the Mayan prophecy about the end of the world 12.21.2012. Many people talk about it now, besides, the movie comes out soon. I'm interested to read something about it. Disclosing this theme.
Advise me some articles please.

Thank you

Sport - it's a life
Nicke

Post by Nicke »

I found this: http://www.2012warning.com/
Come on, don't tell me you belive in that? The end od the world? Ah -.-
Most convincing was the end of the world 2000, and? Noting happend.
Don't belive in that lies. :)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

lol... I dont believe in this either!! Imagine there are hardly 25 months left for us to enjoy our life!! People have really begun taking this seriously to an extent that the other day i saw a facebook group which was organizing a party if the world doestn end in 2012 and it had like 450000 members in less than 10 days!!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Nicke wrote:I found this: http://www.2012warning.com/
Come on, don't tell me you belive in that? The end od the world? Ah -.-
Most convincing was the end of the world 2000, and? Noting happend.
Don't belive in that lies. :)
The year 2000 was potential for a lot of computers to stop functioning. No one was sure what was going to happen, but in the end we just went over and nothing happened.

In fact the Y2K38 Bug for timestamps will render a lot of php programs kind of weird once the timestamps hit their highest peak, reverting to dates in the past. It's nothing major, but still something that php developers will be working to fix.

As for 2012, this is based of the ending of the Ancient Mayan Calendar, which as we have seen our calendars may end, but we just buy a new one for the next year. I do believe that it will be a new age and there will be some change, but I highly doubt it will be the end of the world.

But the Mayans were an Advanced Civilization for their time and they were able to accurately create a calendar which has actually lasted this long. There are plenty of mysteries surrounding the Ancient Civilizations, so there could be something that happens.. but I think it may just be the end of an Era, and we will begin a new Era.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
genilanderson

Post by genilanderson »

all is well
not to worry :)
jokovic

Post by jokovic »

We just cant foresee the future.

The only option we have got is to wait and watch whats gonna happen till this year ends.

Fear of uncertainty is just waste of time and energy.
Maddi_Jane

Post by Maddi_Jane »

yeah nothing will happen.dont believe that fact.and dont worry :)
GabrielBailey

Post by GabrielBailey »

lolz :)...Don't you worry about that..nothing will happen.
Gebbo

Post by Gebbo »

genilanderson wrote:all is well
not to worry :)
Hopefully, guess we will see.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................