I'm getting a new phone...

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Tails5

I'm getting a new phone...

Post by Tails5 »

I'm looking around for a new phone, because my Viewty is broken, and I was thinking of the Samsung i900 (Omnia). Has anyone here used the phone? If so, is it reliable? My Viewty's battery kept dying for no reason at all, and I don't want that to happen when I buy a new one.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Jason

Post by Jason »

What sort of budget we talking?

iPhone
Sony Ericsson - C510
Sony Ericsson - K850i
Sony Ericsson - S500i
The G1 maybe?

...to name a few. LG haven't really got any good late new phones (that I know of), Nokia aren't doing too good these day's and I don't know much about Samsung (since I don't like their phones).
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well, I'm getting the phone on contract, and it's going to be AU$45/month (including the plan and the phone, $150credit per month) And I don't think I could go higher than that. I used to have an LG Viewty phone, which was REALLY good. But it's broken :(
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Well, any of the above should be OK or you could go back with your Viewty since it was "REALLY good".
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yeah, I know. It's just the Omnia is so tempting with it's 16GB of storage and Windows Mobile 6.1, I wanted to make sure though that it wasnt just a phone that looked good and actually functioned poorly.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I have Samsung E250 and its pretty good
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
genilanderson

Post by genilanderson »

Nokia N8 Is the good choice if you think about phone