The "Off-Topic" Game

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
TheCrymsonLegends

The "Off-Topic" Game

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

This isn't exactly a game but it will give us something to talk about. This is the Off-Topic thread that is dedicated to what ever the heck people come up with. Talk to one another like a normal conversation and it doesn't matter if you get off topic or not because there is no topic.

So I guess I will start this out.

Where is everyone? What happened to the awesome posts that use to fill this board? I know there for a while there was a group of us who didn't actually need to post but we kept in conversation because it was fun. Hope to see some familiar names along with some new ones.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Everyone has most probably gone because they're sick of the ads slowing things down and interrupting them (it's why I've kept my distance at least).

Meanwhile, I've also been busy with College and creating my website.

What's everyone else up to these days?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Jason wrote:Everyone has most probably gone because they're sick of the slowing things down and interrupting them (it's why I've kept my distance at least).

Meanwhile, I've also been busy with and creating my website.

What's everyone else up to these days?
I've been busy as hell working on my car, I think we should have a car section lol.

Other than that I've just been busy with Drill and trying to find a decent job. After I get my car fixed I will be getting a Delivery job so that I can afford an apartment. Stuff has been pretty hectic but overall I'd say life is going pretty smooth, just a lot of expensive crap happening to my car :(.

Oh I just thought of 1 rule for this game... you have to be on topic with the off-topic. Don't go covert WAY off-topic and post random things lol. This is basically a thread to wind out and just post the stuff you never really get to post lol.

I'm going to suggest a Car Section so we can complain about our cars or show off our cars... because we all know our Cars... granted we purchased a decent one... means a lot to us lol. I'm making a thread in the suggestions for it.. maybe if I get some support I can get it up. Hopefully other members would like a car section.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Other than that I've just been busy with Drill and trying to find a decent . After I get fixed I will be getting a Delivery job so that I can afford an apartment. Stuff has been pretty hectic but overall I'd say life is going pretty smooth, just a lot of expensive crap happening to my car :(.
Ugh! A job, I've still yet to even look into that. :rolleyes: I'm gonna be on income support before I know it. :lol: I need to pull my socks up!!!
TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Oh I just thought of 1 rule for this ... you have to be on topic with the off-topic.
HaHa!
TheCrymsonLegends wrote:I'm going to suggest a Car Section so we can complain about our or show off our cars... because we all know our Cars... granted we purchased a decent one... means a lot to us lol. I'm making a thread in the suggestions for it.. maybe if I get some support I can get it up. Hopefully other members would like a car section.
I haven't a car to show off. :( But I can join in discussions about cars and such.

I should really get on with my Database Project, in my Project Plan I am behind and my tutor is sooo gonna rip me for it. :@ But designing sucks, I want to implement; hopefully I'll be able to draw something up tomorrow before lesson (in the morning lessons).
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Im into cars. or I was, I am, I dont know. I can join in car discussions too :D.

Hey Jason, you doing Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)?
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Hey , so late to post in this thread , but I'm still invited , aren't I ??

My experience in cars is little .
I prefer Computers and websites
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

The reason I've been away is my university course so I've been rather busy and find it hard to do everything I used to. But I intend to keep coming back whenever I can.

The ads aren't that bad really... it does get annoying having to close them every page though. The reason (before my university) that I didn't post much is because conversations died down, and I just couldnt come up with 2 non-spam posts per day, like I used to do.

And as far as a cars section, I'd vote yes for that, but I don't have a car myself :p
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

haha everybody is welcomed.

Just chat about anything. Whatever is in your mind lol.

Anyone here knows anything about online tuitions?
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Do you mean as in University online? If so, then yeah, I'm doing it :p
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Is it international?

I want to get a degree in Maths and Physics.