Four signs of a breakup (for men)

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thetarget

Four signs of a breakup (for men)

Post by thetarget »

Interesting read, for guys out there who arn't sure how to do the womanly stuff; for woman out there to look for signs of his man who is going to do the womanly stuff.
Dating 101: Four Signs He's Over You

Has your guy been behaving strangely lately? Be warned: This could be his exit strategy.
By Dating blogger Gregory Gilderman for Cosmopolitan
Photo: Tamara Schlesinger
Updated: Feb 18, 2009

RATING THIS ARTICLE
Average (856 votes)

Sure, guys are supposed to be the tougher ****, but when it comes to breaking up with a chick, we turn into serious wusses. Of course, we know the right thing would be to sit we use passive-aggressive tactics in the hopes that you'll hate us so much, you'll pull the plug first.
you down and say, "Listen, it's over." But no -- instead, we use passive-aggressive tactics in the hopes that you'll hate us so much, you'll pull the plug first. Some clues your guy could be taking the coward's way out...

#1. He Doesn't Do What He Says He Will
Yes, it's true: You usually have to ask guys about 10 times before they'll actually help you put in those bathroom shelves -- that's typical. But when he promises to go with you to a friend's party and then bails or doesn't call when he says he will, that's a problem. "When I started losing interest in my ex, I intentionally became really flaky," says Bruce, 24. "I just didn't feel like going out of my way for her anymore."

#2. He Keeps Asking You, "Are We Okay?"
Let's be honest here: Single men hate to talk about relationships. So if he starts suggesting weekly powwows, take notice. "I didn't want to just flat out break her heart, so instead, I tried to hint that I wasn't the right guy for her," says Jack, 32. "I'd ask, 'So, what do you want for the future?' Since I knew she wanted a guy who could take care of her financially, I'd say something like 'I don't want to be a VP someday. Money is overrated.' After enough of these talks, she realized I wouldn't be the rich husband she wanted."

#3. He Makes You into the Bad Guy
Your guy starts constantly choosing his buddies over you... and yet, he says you're the selfish one. It's called deflecting. "I'd been wanting to break up with my girl, but I couldn't bring myself to do it," explains Tyler, 28. "So instead, I made it seem like she was a rotten girlfriend by telling her she wasn't giving me enough of her time or accusing her of cheating." See how it works? Eventually, you'll be dying to free yourself from his incessant harping (or so he hopes).

#4. He Makes Comments About Attractive Women
Look, no guy is stupid enough to go on about how sensual some random chick is in front of his girlfriend... unless, of course, he's trying to be inconsiderate. "Once I knew it was over, I just stopped censoring myself," says David, 27. "If I were watching a music video on TV, I would say that I'd never seen a body so perfect. I knew it upset her, but I just didn't care at that point."
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
link: http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singl ... s-over-you

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

wow it's quiet here.
<25 char>
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

thetarget wrote:wow it's quiet here.
<25 char>
Yeah it seems like the boards are slowly dying out. I was away for a few months and it just seems like there is nothing new posted. I would suggest actively recruiting but I'm slowly moving away from the computer myself, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

This is a nice article of course I have never actually pulled any of those techniques. All this time I thought guys were just jerks but I realize that women actually like the breaking up so much because they have to fight for it. Weird lol. I guess if I want to keep me a girlfriend I have to make it seem like I am breaking up with her throughout the entire relationship... she will fight harder to keep it going and I won't put too much into the relationship and end up with nothing lmao.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
genilanderson

Post by genilanderson »

wow
its amazing
thanks for sharing ;)