winterrrrr vs summer [MOVED]

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
wintervssummer

winterrrrr vs summer [MOVED]

Post by wintervssummer »

I very much love summer :)
Someone very much loves winter :(
I Wish to know whom more :)
For what you love winter?
For what you love summer? Let's argue :)

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I love summer as we are on holiday in it but actaully I love winter more although I catch cold , but I don't like hot weather
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

wintervssummer wrote:I very much love summer :)
Someone very much loves winter :(
I Wish to know whom more :)
For what you love winter?
For what you love summer? Let's argue :)
Now excuse me for being blunt but your name resembles the post which resembles someone making another name just to spam about some topic.

So by doing this you are violating two rules and 1 which is completely ban-able. We are limited to one account per to limit the amount of free hosting so that none of us are taking advantage of the offer. (The rule isn't quite that blunt but it's my interpretation.) It's a good rule to promote productive activity and a good will to share the free hosting to many people, instead of running out of space because everyone decided to make 10 - 50 accounts each. That is the SHAdmin Rule and also by spamming (My Jurisdiction :P).

So I will give you a free opportunity to PM me with your actual account name and if I don't get a response by New Years then I will lock this thread and ask for removal of this account. If you take your chance I will be sure things go lightly on you. Also I noticed this post was posted in a place where it shouldn't of been (I.E. Been moved here.) Which supports the SPAM Theory.

Sorry to seem like a bad person but I'm very passionate about keeping these forums clean, although I may be absent for weeks at a time I do keep a very close eye on it.

P.S. I wouldn't of said two words if this hadn't been your ONLY post which just so happens to share the name of your account name. If this is a misunderstanding please let me know, I am just going off of what I see and mean nothing by it. Always Innocent until proven Guilty XD.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Is it worth posting here then or not? :lol:

Well, I'll say anyway...

I much prefer winter because my hayfever isn't in effect at this time. :D I used to love summer but my hayfever did indeed ruin this for me so yes: winter, besides: who can't love snow.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Yeah I would assume it is alright to post here, after all you are not breaking any rules when replying.

I prefer spring myself, I know it isn't an option but it isn't too hot and it is so beautiful. Winter is too cold (I got a FWD Car) and it's too ****! Summer is too hot, but Summer Nights are awesome.

So between Summer and Winter I would have to go with Summer, at least I can just roll my windows down and hop in the car.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I prefer winter, because the summers here are SO hot it's not funny.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti