Christmas is coming! What do you want for christmas?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Now I am not a deep Star Trek Fan but isn't it December 21st? 12/21/2012? Maybe I am thinking of something completely different.

I just want some of my Grandma's Broccoli Soup for Christmas. And well maybe a girlfriend, but seeing as that probably won't happen just the soup will do.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Now I am not a deep Star Trek Fan but isn't it December 21st? 12/21/2012? Maybe I am thinking of something completely different.

I just want some of my Grandma's Broccoli Soup for Christmas. And well maybe a girlfriend, but seeing as that probably won't happen just the soup will do.
You'll nvr know abt that my friend (the girlfriend part). :D:cool:
TheCrymsonLegends

thetarget wrote:You'll nvr know abt that my friend (the girlfriend part). :D:cool:
If you know something I do not know, then please tell me lol.

Nah I already bought all my gifts. I got me a Gateway P-6860FX Laptop upgraded it's processor to a T9550 2.5Ghz Core 2 Duo. A Sceptre 22" Wide Screen Monitor, new Logitech MX5500 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, a G51 Surround Sound System, and a few other computer additions.

I bought me a 2001 Mits Eclipse RS which has Patriot Red Paint (beautiful car.) In January I am adding a Body Kit + Rims to make her look even better.

So yeah I have everything I need/want XD. Now just someone to ride with me in the car who won't mind me playing on my computer, heh. Or.. The Broccoli Soup will do JUST fine!

P.S. Did you tell Santa I wanted a GF? Does he know what model to get me? Please tell him not to bring me one without an instruction manual. I probably won't read it anyway but nonetheless I will have it just in case, lol. HUMOR: That is my gift to you all.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

I am hoping for:
  • Michael McIntyre Live and Laughing (DVD)
  • Lee Evans Big Tour - at O2 Arena Live (DVD)
  • Philips SPA7300 PC Speakers
  • and just clothes and money
Short Christmas list this year. :)
TheCrymsonLegends

Not too bad Jason, hopefully you got what you wanted.

No Girlfriend for Christmas, maybe one will enter my life as the New Year begins lmao. I'm just grasping at random hopes lmao.

I got $75 from my Grandparents which will probably all go into my car, which is going to get a makeover come January 16th... either a make over or some internal upgrades or just about 7000 miles put on it in a 2 week period lol. I'm thinking about a vacation, but don't know what to do yet.

Hopefully everyone got what they wanted for Christmas (Holiday in which you believe occurs during this period of time. I don't know how to spell most of them but I respect what everyone else believes in.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:If you know something I do not know, then please tell me lol.

Nah I already bought all my gifts. I got me a Gateway P-6860FX Laptop upgraded it's processor to a T9550 2.5Ghz Core 2 Duo. A Sceptre 22" Wide Screen Monitor, new Logitech MX5500 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, a G51 Surround Sound System, and a few other computer additions.

I bought me a 2001 Mits Eclipse RS which has Patriot Red Paint (beautiful car.) In January I am adding a Body Kit + Rims to make her look even better.

So yeah I have everything I need/want XD. Now just someone to ride with me in the car who won't mind me playing on my computer, heh. Or.. The Broccoli Soup will do JUST fine!

P.S. Did you tell Santa I wanted a GF? Does he know what model to get me? Please tell him not to bring me one without an instruction manual. I probably won't read it anyway but nonetheless I will have it just in case, lol. HUMOR: That is my gift to you all.
haha "you'll never know what awaits u at the other side of the globe", a wise man once said.. don't know his name, don't care. Fate often suprise us more than we want to.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

thetarget wrote:green monster? big big? loud loud?
No , not like this , I want to transform into a good looking monster that have strong powers , to try to save the word from that danger of wars , pollution , nuclear bombs , else

My Name : Alwahsh is الوَحش means The Monster ;)
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Sorry for not replying Crimson, the Star Trek reference was when Enterprise B wasn't fitted with Tractor beams, and stuff and was getting them on Tuesday. Which ticked Kirk off no end.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Tails5 wrote:Sorry for not replying Crimson, the Star Trek reference was when Enterprise B wasn't fitted with Tractor beams, and stuff and was getting them on Tuesday. Which ticked Kirk off no end.
Oh lol. I didn't really watch much of that series. I thought you were referring to an actual date :P.
Alwahsh wrote:No , not like this , I want to transform into a good looking monster that have strong powers , to try to save the word from that danger of wars , pollution , nuclear bombs , else

My Name : Alwahsh is الوَحش means The Monster ;)
I've had the exact same fantasy for quite some time now. It would be cool to be something most people would perceive as horrible but turns out to be wonderful in the end ;0.
thetarget wrote:haha "you'll never know what awaits u at the other side of the globe[/u]", a wise man once said.. don't know his name, don't care. Fate often suprise us more than we want to.

Funny you should mention that... :/ I honestly don't think I need to say much more than that lol.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:
I've had the exact same fantasy for quite some time now. It would be cool to be something most people would perceive as horrible but turns out to be wonderful in the end ;0.

yeah , and you become a beloved person(Monster) :D
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D