Become someone else forum game.

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
TheCrymsonLegends

Become someone else forum game.

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

This game is something I just come up with to try to bring back the excitement of the Everything Else Forum and to give people a way to chat with each other more.

The object of the game is to do something that the person below you cannot control and then you have to respond to what consequences the person above you has lead you into.

Example:

Person A: Acting as the person below me, I pulled my shorts down in gym class.
Person B: (Being cleaver) Enticed a few of the girls and instead of being embarrassed I got a girlfriend.

Your first response has to be what happened due to what the person above you did in your shoes, and then you go to post what you do in the next person's shoes. It can be a chain of similar events because each person handles things differently. Be creative and cleaver with not only things you do but in response to others things which have been done.

I will start it off:

Acting as the person below me, I deleted all their files they have hosted on smokyhost's servers.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I didn't get it well but I will try to answer and you tell me if I'm right ,
but I took a backup for all of them , I just wanted to see their angry faces .
if I should make the second 1 :
Acting as the person below me , I Hacked smokyhosts free hosting servers
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
JadePixel

Post by JadePixel »

I think I understand this game. You tell me if I'm wrong.

I didn't do much I just poked around the others cpanels and made a few outlandish statements about the aquatic H.

Acting as the person below me I made a dog do pic and pm'd it to one of the moderators. :p:D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Almost got banned but we decided to send it to all the members as well.

Acting as the person below me I took my mother's car out and slammed it into a couple walls, some poles, then got it stuck in a Mud Hole and left it there.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!