Are the technical forums more interesting?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thetarget

Are the technical forums more interesting?

Post by thetarget »

Where is everyone?

The chit-chat forum is so quiet. Are the technical forums that interesting? Let us get to a personal level here, as a community

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Honestly maybe the Technical Forums see more chat because people need more help and don't necessarily want to engage into what most people would see as nothing important, due to it being small talk where people don't actually get involved by putting themselves into a post.

I don't know where everyone is, I know I am working real hard and hoping for my site to get somewhere near beta lol. I like what you are trying to do and I hope some people bite and get more involved on the forums.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Yeah, I figured the above points you made too. Maybe slacking off the rules abit in this forum will help?

Hey you need any help for your website?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Honestly lol if I can talk with the guy who's working on it I will know. It's a pretty complex thing and I don't know nearly anything I need to get it up and running. Any way that I can contact you to let you know besides this site?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!