The opening of the forthcoming Olympic Games in Beijing, China

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
caiba

The opening of the forthcoming Olympic Games in Beijing, China

Post by caiba »

The opening of the forthcoming Olympic Games in Beijing, China , 2008 Beijing Olympic Games will be opened on August 8, there will be many sports fans to watch, we have no interest ?

Jason

Post by Jason »

Here is a rehearsal video of the opening of the Olympics: ****.
Jason

Post by Jason »

tut, I keep forgetting there's no edit option.

I'm no great fan of the Olympics but I'll watch it if there's nothing else on. :P
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

August 8 is very close. Just 8 days, I will be watching them on TV
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

5 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just hope we can see through all the fog and haze at heli-shots.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Why will there be fog and haze?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Cause China has TERRIBLE air pollution, Something to do with the amount of coal power plants, and stuff like that
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

hehe, nothing on that end Tomf, the only reason for fog in China is due to very cloudy whether now-a-days in this part of the world.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

SHAdmin wrote:hehe, nothing on that end Tomf, the only reason for fog in China is due to very cloudy whether now-a-days in this part of the world.
I dont think so SHAdmin.. Beijing has a notorious reputation for being one of the most polluted city in the world. Coal power plant, yes, heavy industries surrounds the south and west side of Beijing in He Bei Province... Though alot of measures been taking place but it is far too late.

Typhoons are roaring from the south and the North winds are blowing... It is as if someone is spoiling the olympics.. but it is there. And just recently a forecast says that there may be storms during games.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I hope that there arents torms during the games, it could ruin everything... example lightning in the swimming.