I am finally back

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
TheCrymsonLegends

I am finally back

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

After 10 weeks in El Paso, Texas I have finally returned home.

I do not know if this means I will become very active on the forums again or not but it does mean I will be more active than I have been. To all those who have missed me being around I will be back to ruin your fun and close down forum games.. *snickers* I'm just joking.

Things seem to be going great around here and that means we have a stronger membership and the people on the forums are doing what they are suppose to. Thank you to all those new people who have joined the force and thanks to all those who have been around for what seems like forever lol.

SHAdmin has done a tremendous job once again on the website making it bigger and better for the members we have, he always seems to surprise me.

Well I just wanted to let everyone know I have returned and thank you all for keeping it clean and low on spam while I was away, now that doesn't mean spam up the place now that I am back lol. So what's new and how is everyone doing?

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

* shruggs *

Your FINALLY back lol

This forum has become awefully quiet recently, I think some members have moved to other service providers.

Anyway, welcome back :D
caiba

Post by caiba »

Because this time is the summer vacation, have a lot of friends to travel, so the Forum has become quiet.
TheCrymsonLegends

thetarget wrote:* shruggs *

Your FINALLY back lol

This forum has become awefully quiet recently, I think some members have moved to other service providers.

Anyway, welcome back :D
I see how it is Target.. I do see that it has become quite silent, I have not the slightest clue why though.

I am only away for things which life brings forth, I couldn't imagine going to another provider let alone pay for hosting lol. I am quite content right here where I belong lol.

Yeah I guess being back isn't much news unless I bring millions of new posts, topics, threads, and conversations which could be wonderful.... Know anyone strong enough to do that?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
damen57

Post by damen57 »

SHAdmin hasnt been active at all.
TheCrymsonLegends

I saw from the last activity on the member list. Surprises me that he goes sometimes weeks without logging onto the site, but what I do know is he always has a good reason.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

I understand that, but there should at least be someone else who can do the upgrades etc.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Sorry for my inactivity guys....

Had some other sudden commitments which kept me very busy.

Do post in your upgrade requests and they will be attended to ASAP

Welcome back TheCrymsonLegends, good to see you back.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Good to know, next time please tell us if your going to be away for a while :)