Going on Holiday

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Tails5

Going on Holiday

Post by Tails5 »

Hey everyone! I'm going on holiday until the 22nd of July. I'm going up to Sydney, also wondering is there any way to prevent my activity from dropping while I'm gone? I don't want my account to be suspended.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Jason

Post by Jason »

Can't really answer your question, however, I can hope you enjoy your holiday ;)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thanks, I'm kind of hoping the admin can put my account in some sort of suspended animation while I'm gone, so it doesnt go down. SHAdmin, if you're reading this, please reply.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
caiba

Post by caiba »

Dear friends, I wish you a happy journey.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thanks caiba, I leave Monday 14th 6:30AM (Tomorrow!) and I'll be gone for 8 days.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Just ENJOY!!

Crimson is back, probably pm him for assistance if you tried asking SHAdmin.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

While I am back I have no control over any of that, I wish I did though lol.

Goodluck and hope you have a wonderful Vacation. Read the PM and try not to worry too much Tails :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thanks Crymson for your message, and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy journey, I arrived back last night, I couldn't manage to come on then, but I'm back now, only when I got back, my computer that I'm using won't start Windows XP anymore it demands activation but when I press okay, it says "already activated." and logs off >.< I cant even get to the start menu or task manager to open regedit.