My new Puppy

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Tomf

My new Puppy

Post by Tomf »

Hi,
I just got a new Black Labrador puppy 8 weeks old called Kira (It's Gaelic for black). Picture will be forthcoming

There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
4ran

Post by 4ran »

congrats ;) can't wait to see the picture :D
i do not have a dog nor a cat.. but planing to get a small plnt or a turtule in few months :P
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

For a quiet animal, cats or cavalier king charles spaniels are very good. Not sure how turtles are for companionship.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gebbo

Puppy

Post by Gebbo »

Tomf wrote:Hi,
I just got a new Black Labrador puppy 8 weeks old called Kira (It's Gaelic for black). Picture will be forthcoming
Didnt you have a cat ? lol
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Gebbo, I know both our usernames start with a 'T' and we're brothers, but stop getting us confused :p I'm the one with the cat, "tails", my brother "tomf" is the one with the dog.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

It's kool that you two have pets now hopefully the pets will get along better than brothers do lol.

Hope your cat is doing well Tails and good luck with your Puppy Tomf.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
caiba

Post by caiba »

The puppy is the good lovable animal, may make the pet also to be possible to look after the house .
salmjak

Post by salmjak »

I want a labrador!!! Lucky bastard ;_;
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:It's kool that you two have pets now hopefully the pets will get along better than brothers do lol.

Hope your cat is doing well Tails and good luck with your Puppy Tomf.
....... and what is THAT supposed to mean Crymson? I think we get along just fine >.<

But anyway, thanks and yes, Pinky is doing very well, she's grown so much since I got her, she's bigger than her mother.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Let me ask you this... how would you xpct your life to change after getting this puppy??