My new Puppy

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Gebbo

Puppy

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:Gebbo, I know both our usernames start with a 'T' and we're brothers, but stop getting us confused :p I'm the one with the cat, "tails", my brother "tomf" is the one with the dog.
Ah Cool, im still confused lmao i dont know which one of you is the coder =P o well ill just guess its you heheheh anyways what kind of puppy is it ?

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'll leave it to Tom to tell you all about his puppy. And I'm the one that's a coder. :p
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Well sorry about not posting but I kinda forgot :D anyway her personality is developing nicely, digicam still not working so no pictures yet but here is a description.
Black, Brown eyes, very pink toungue, somewhat round belly, very cute little belly button, and thats about it.
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

congratulations , send me the puppy by e-mail , lol .