Do you think internet website is the best advertising media?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

if you mean internet ads compare to street ads the street ad are better because everyone can see it. but if it online only then internet is a better way because it could be free and it more animated so it attract more customer but be careful about making to much pop out

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think as long as you don't use pop-up's/pop-under's and make it fit in nicely with the page, it's very effective.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

INTERNET USAGE STATISTICS
The Internet Big Picture
World Internet Users and Population Stats

The whole worlds population (estimate): 6,676,120,288 people
Internet usage: 1,407,724,920 people.

Does that answer your question?
Wont be back till Sunday!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

MrAlex wrote:INTERNET USAGE STATISTICS
The Internet Big Picture

No that does not answer, or rather that is far far out of the question related, but thanks. And it is always nice to link the source here.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

MrAlex wrote:INTERNET USAGE STATISTICS
The Internet Big Picture

Well if every person was exactly the same, and always watched the same amount of TV ads(if aplicable), the same amount of internet ads (if aplicable) and the same amount of visual street ads. Then we'd know that internet ads were no good... but some poeple **** more ads then others, for example, I've **** about 10 of the google ads on this site today. Some people might take no notice of ads.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tails5 wrote:Well if every person was exactly the same, and always watched the same amount of TV ads(if aplicable), the same amount of internet ads (if aplicable) and the same amount of visual street ads. Then we'd know that internet ads were no good... but some poeple **** more ads then others, for example, I've **** about 10 of the google ads on this site today. Some people might take no notice of ads.
true,for example me i only **** ads when it related to something like psp or programing.that about 15%(i assume) of all the ads place here on smokyhosts.com
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

thecobra wrote:true,for example me i only **** ads when it related to something like psp or programing.that about 15%(i assume) of all the ads place here on smokyhosts.com
not to mention that YOUR ad will not always be shown.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

That's a good point, if your ad was about, say web hosting, then your ad would be 1 of hundreds.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

yes, i think so.. in order to make money from your website you need to have something in your website that attrcs people... something will make people come again to check your website.. such websites are for not dbts good places to put ads..
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yes, but take my website for example, it's pointless to pay for advertising on my webpage, because there are no paid services there, so I'd just be losing out on it constantly. But a website like SmokyHosts, there are services like Reseller Hosting and VPS, so its worth paying for advertising for SH.