Corrupt-a-wish

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

A wish SH chit-chat forum is more lively

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

shoot.. forgot to put this in:

granted, and when you turn dark and rain, everyone starts to hate you

I wish SH chit-chat forum is more lively
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

granted,now there so many visitor here that sh made everyone paid to come into the forum

i wish i had 500 point in this forum
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Granted, but you now need 50000000000 points to remain a member,

I wish I had a swiss army knife
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, but the knife comes out and pokes your eye out.

I wish I had 1500 posts already :)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
mburnz

Post by mburnz »

granted. Now the forum mod comes along and decides they are all spam and you are a spammer and you are banned.

I wish some one would fix the security cert on the smoky hosts cpanel login so that some hacker doesn't get to harvest my login an hijack my site.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Granted, but the hacker gets given your password and username instead
I wish I was me

(He He corrupt that one)
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

granted,now you are you but you get in alot of trouble for being you and get tire of being you but you cant change being you(lol)

i wish i was the smartest person in the world(if this doesnt happend then i will be happy being my self wish i am smarter then most people here in my school (lol))
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, but the high intelligence gets to your head (get it?) and you start being arrogant and obnoxious, so the people decide that they dont need someone that hates them smarter than them, and they carry out a nuclear strike on your house while you are sleeping there.

I wish I could create any object I wanted, but anything that i created that wasnt safe, would instantly dissapear.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Granted, but every time you use it a piece of your body dissapears too.
I wish I hadn't made this wish