Corrupt-a-wish

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tomf wrote:Granted, but every time you use it a piece of your body dissapears too.
I wish I hadn't made this wish
granted,but now you are in another dimision for confusing the wish and you cant never come back(lol harsh)

i wish i had the same super power of superman but no one knew except me

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Granted, but you don't know your one weakness which is anyone else you come in close proximity of. Your weakness causes you to run in circles ****.

I wish that all forum games were as good as this one so I wouldn't have to work so hard to keep things interesting. (That is going to be easy to mock)

P.S. It's good to see a good forum game, good job. Sorry I was harsh on the other ones but I love to have fun just like the rest of you and I love it when things are interesting cause I don't post too often and when I do I try to make it worth while. I'm currently at training so I won't be monitoring the forum games.. just keep it clean and remember some of the rules I have set up.. Chances are I won't back-track when I return so .. it's really all on you all to keep it good. I'll chat with most of you when I return in about 5 more weeks. I will post every once in a while but I don't get much of a chance to get on the computers so... but have fun and take care!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, but the rest of the forum is flooded with spam, and you spend the rest of your life removing it!

I wish that my bank account had a 4000% interest rate instead of 4%

P.S. I hope your training does well.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

i wish that i can retun to my old body.. i mean to lose the 10 kils i gained in college :(
The One

Post by The One »

Tails5 wrote:Granted, but the rest of the forum is flooded with spam, and you spend the rest of your life removing it!

I wish that my bank account had a 4000% interest rate instead of 4%
@Tails5, Granted, but you lose all your money to the government...
4ran wrote:i wish that i can retun to my old body.. i mean to lose the 10 kils i gained in college
@4ran, next time add a line with a way that the person's wish before you is turned against them...

@4ran, Granted, but you lose all your hair.
I wish that I never had to sleep.

P.S. @TheCrymsonLegends Good luck at training...
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, you do not need to sleep to live, but you must constantly drink coffee, and are always hyperactive and slightly nutty.

I wish that I had a copy of Vista Premium
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

The One wrote:@4ran, next time add a line with a way that the person's wish before you is turned against them...

@4ran, Granted, but you lose all your hair.
O~kay... that is a deal XD
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Granted but you are now using and old IBM with 8kbs of memory
I wish I had more time to play games
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
4ran

Post by 4ran »

8kbs :O !

i wish i had a domain name with my name..
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, but that domain costs you US$5,000,000,000/year

I wish that I had $50 in my paypal.

P.S. Next time, corrupt the wish of the person above you, for example you could have corrupted Tomf's wish with "Granted, but you can only play your least favourite game."