Corrupt-a-wish

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

granted,You are overwhelm by greed and the people chase you out of the country and into the sea where you dround with your ring

i wish i was the owner of Verizon inc

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, the massive income makes you want more, and you raise your prices so much that all your customers leave.

I wish that I had a VPS Package ;P
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

granted, now you have a Virtual Police Service have after you with a bomb package that you have to disarme but you dont know how.3,2,1, BOM to late it explode.

i wish i had a laptop from 2030 with all high teck stuff
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

granted! then the year you are at will be 3030 which by then, your laptop would be outdated, and all kids will point and laugh at you "oldy oldy oldy"

i wish someone can deliver my lunch to me =(
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Granted, but they charge a 1 Million dollar fee
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Tomf wrote:Granted, but they charge a 1 Million dollar fee
I forgot to wish and there isn't a edit button so admins feel free to remove the points for this post.
I wish I could go to the moon
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, while your there, a misplaced intergalactic missile destroys the moon with you on it.

I wish I was a Vulcan
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

granted, NOW you are a old gumpy men that cant stand up and cant stand music

i wish that i had telequinise(brain power to move objects and read mind of people and animal;only i could wish)
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Granted but while reading the mind of a fly you switch bodies with it
I wish I was a rock
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Granted, you are caught in a rockfall and get buried among millions of other rocks.

I wish I was a cloud.