How to actually tie a tie

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
genilanderson

Post by genilanderson »

Thanks
Now I have learned How to tie a tie

romsandzoms

Post by romsandzoms »

this is very hard work but in the near future i'm sure i will have done to do it
Tahrir

Post by Tahrir »

i will just make someone do it for me
jokovic

Post by jokovic »

I was quite embarrassed asking for help so I learnt it from an iPhone app called "How to Tie a Tie Free"
Gebbo

Tie

Post by Gebbo »

Stam wrote:Right so, for all ages really even adults can't tie their ties correctly. So if your tie comes out too thick or too thin, too long then take a look at this little "How to" I made. Write back to me if this worked for you or even add a few pics with your posts to see how it turned out.

1) **** tie over shoulders, with thinner end over right shoulder.
2) Cross thicker end over thinner end and bring up through the back of the new loop.
3) Wrap thicker end back behind thinner end, strating on the right and coming out
from behind the knot on your left.
4) Wrap thicker end in front of thicker end, starting from the left, across the front of
the knot to your right.
5) Bring thicker end up behind the loop of the thinner end that lies on your right shoulder.
6) Thread the tip of the thicker end through the loop at the very front of the knot.
7) Use both hands to cinch the knot up tight to your collar.

Also heres a picture I found on google if you need to see what it looks like first. Not the best at the old photoshop so had to find something else:
image is copyright to this website nothing to do with me I only wrote the instructions above: "http://ecetera.typepad.com/ecetera_le_c ... _a_ti.html"

Have fun. :)
Thanks for the instructions, will keep that in mind.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

ya_ch_yv

Re: How to actually tie a tie

Post by ya_ch_yv »

You might post this topic in the "How to" section~ :)