How to actually tie a tie

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Stam

How to actually tie a tie

Post by Stam »

Right so, for all ages really even adults can't tie their ties correctly. So if your tie comes out too thick or too thin, too long then take a look at this little "How to" I made. Write back to me if this worked for you or even add a few pics with your posts to see how it turned out.

1) **** tie over shoulders, with thinner end over right shoulder.
2) Cross thicker end over thinner end and bring up through the back of the new loop.
3) Wrap thicker end back behind thinner end, strating on the right and coming out
from behind the knot on your left.
4) Wrap thicker end in front of thicker end, starting from the left, across the front of
the knot to your right.
5) Bring thicker end up behind the loop of the thinner end that lies on your right shoulder.
6) Thread the tip of the thicker end through the loop at the very front of the knot.
7) Use both hands to cinch the knot up tight to your collar.

Also heres a picture I found on google if you need to see what it looks like first. Not the best at the old photoshop so had to find something else:
image is copyright to this website nothing to do with me I only wrote the instructions above: "http://ecetera.typepad.com/ecetera_le_c ... _a_ti.html"

Have fun. :)

darko

Post by darko »

Damn, it's like we're on the same wave or something, cause i was just thinking about googling this today cause i had to tie mine but i found it already tied from the last i wore it. thanks anyway, bookmarking the page

Darko
Darko
snuffz

Post by snuffz »

i have never learned how to do this i think i might learn today or even tormoorw!!!
Snap_Shot

Post by Snap_Shot »

I learned how to tie a tie in ROTC..
iBye

Post by iBye »

That is actually hard, never done it so far but in the near future, im sure ill have to do it.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
tewage

Post by tewage »

Snap_Shot wrote:I learned how to tie a tie in ROTC..
Wow, that's funny. I learned how to tie a tie in JROTC. Also, when I was at this charter school, I had to wear their ties.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

tewage wrote:Wow, that's funny. I learned how to tie a tie in JROTC. Also, when I was at this charter school, I had to wear their ties.
What is ROTC?

additional chars
tewage

Post by tewage »

Reserve Officer Training Corps
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Lol , good thread really , is there a video ??
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
tewage

Post by tewage »

Lol, if that wasn't easy enough...you want to see a video...lol, search YouTube.com they have it all.