Reading... Real books or ereaders

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Storiestoshare

Reading... Real books or ereaders

Post by Storiestoshare »

Having spent the whole day on Monday sorting out my books and building new bookcases to hold them it made me wonder if other people still enjoy actually reading a book as opposed to reading on an ereader.

I have hundreds of books, aswell as loads of ebooks on by phone and iPad, and can see the appeal with ereaders for example I can read in bed at night without disturbing my husband with my bedside lamp, but I still prefer reading pro per books and seem to not be able to stop myself from buying more despite the fact that my bookcases are already full to bursting!

SHAdmin

Re: Reading... Real books or ereaders

Post by SHAdmin »

I actually fall asleep as soon as i take a real book in my hand! So prefer ebooks anytime ;)
Storiestoshare

Post by Storiestoshare »

I like the variety of ebooks I can get on my ipad, but I'm filling it up too quickly with my TBR list.
Then again I have shelves of actual books waiting to be read too!

I tend to try a book as an ebook, and then end up buying it too in paperback as I want the physical book for my collection!
StampedePete

Post by StampedePete »

It's funny every time I pick u a real book, I end up dozing off pretty quickly. Probably the schedule is a little too hectic, plus the reading material is usually dry, technical manuals and how to books. Ebooks are nice because I can read at work without lugging books around that may get damaged. I just pop the ebook open on my breaks and read away.

Definitely helps me keep consistent on reading too.