Do you buy the music you download ?

frisky168

Do you buy the music you download ?

Post by frisky168 »

Do you give money for the music on your PC ? I don't... If I had the oportunity I would pay for the work which singers, producers and composers etc. have done...

iBye

Post by iBye »

I pay for some, and some i dont.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

i rarely pay for them, though i know im sappose to
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

Nope, never paid for MP3s
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
souljaa

Post by souljaa »

I usually download them. Unlesss it's like my favorite singer or something, I'll go and buy the alubm, otherwise no.
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

what a good ethical question?...i hardly buy original if i'm able to download those songs....but it's a good ethical question...raised my conscience..
show

Post by show »

I have already bought some, other is still in the plan!
KillerzMind1

Post by KillerzMind1 »

Not really. I don't listen to many current genre music, so I don't see a reason in paying for a site with downloads but you have to pay. Instead, if I want to listen to music or want to listen to a new song, I just go to Youtube -- Fast and easier than having to download the song.
caiba

Post by caiba »

I usually all am download MP3 in the network, certainly do not have to spend money to buy.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

The last time I actually bought a CD was a long time ago. I download music and it shouldn't be a problem because they are still making their money. These big retail stores buy music and then people buy the cd, burn it on another cd, sell the original and the cycle continues. It is still an illegal process but spreads the CD and money from one to another to another and no one really ever loses money but nothing extra is gained to the composers. I think downloading is fair because you download a song or two then want to buy the CD to have every song, if I had the money I would buy cd's in which I download so that I can take my music to my car. It think Metallica just went overboard with their greediness they should just take a chill pill.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!