X Men origins or Star Trek

Gebbo

X Men origins or Star Trek

Post by Gebbo »

Which one are you going to see first and which ones your favourite ?

I am going to see both =D they both look Ace!

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

OnscrenSpider

Post by OnscrenSpider »

X-Men of course !!
This time, the story is very good. Don't you want to see how everything started and where are the rest of the marvel heroes ??
-greetz-
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Im going to see both too.

Im a sci fi fan, so Star Trek is a MUST
Gebbo

X Men

Post by Gebbo »

thetarget wrote:Im going to see both too.

Im a sci fi fan, so Star Trek is a MUST
Im going to see both but i heard X Men has gambit, gotta see gambit >=D and P.S Tom says HIE ^_^
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

X-men origins is better , I don't like Star Trek at all
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
web_master

Post by web_master »

I will have to go with Star Trek.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

That's a tough choice and this may be an older thread but I still have not seen either of these two movies.

X-Men Origins is just awesome because you get to see where it all began with.. in the movies of X-Men you kind of knew they would have one like that but because I never read the comics I was really lost. So this movie would be awesome and it looks pretty action packed.

Star Trek on the other hand. WHOA! They must of thrown out the book on this movie... everything is different. More Action, More Intensity.. and a whole group of people who don't seem like square pansies. This movie is going to change Star Trek from boring and dull with good story lines to ... holy crap Trekies are awesome.

Both are good movies and I will end up seeing both on Blu-Ray, but as to which I prefer that is a really good question. You have a gift my friend, it is really hard to stump me but you have succeeded lol.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Academy

Post by Academy »

Film X-Men movie very good .. The magnificence of these heroes .. I love this movie too :)
Ranger26

Post by Ranger26 »

I'm not a Star Trek fan so my vote is for X-men Origins. I like the mutant special efects better :p
ijkl405

新加的空白文章10

Post by ijkl405 »

这是新加的空白文章10,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。