Iron Man

thecobra

Post by thecobra »

i saw the movie as well but i was disappointed that war machine didn't battle in the movie.
maybe they will release a part 2 of the movie

beside that it really cool

Gebbo

Iron Man

Post by Gebbo »

Strider wrote:I just saw Iron Man today, and to say it was a nice movie. People who love comics, this is like a candy for them.

Iron man is a comic based adaptation from Stan lee comics.
It has high intense graphics( well now mostly all hollywood movies have high intense graphics).
The suit specially is choreographed very well. The way that suit, suits the character is nice.

I wont disclose off the plot of the movie. for that you will have to go and watch it.

Do see it if you like comics.

Enjoy...

STrider

Yeah i saw Iron man too it is sweet!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

web_master

Post by web_master »

Cant wait for the dvd to come out of the film.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I actually watched this while in AIT *Advanced Individual Training* for the Army. It was an interesting movie but it would of been much better hadn't it been a ripped version. I plan on seeing a real copy of the movie once it is released so that I can get the actual experiance of the movie.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gebbo

Iron Man

Post by Gebbo »

Strider wrote:I just saw Iron Man today, and to say it was a nice movie. People who love comics, this is like a candy for them.

Iron man is a comic based adaptation from Stan lee comics.
It has high intense graphics( well now mostly all hollywood movies have high intense graphics).
The suit specially is choreographed very well. The way that suit, suits the character is nice.

I wont disclose off the plot of the movie. for that you will have to go and watch it.

Do see it if you like comics.

Enjoy...

STrider

I saw iron man a few weeks back! Its really good i liked it..!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I got it on the computer but didn't watch it yet , I guess its nice movie
Mandrake

Post by Mandrake »

yeah, nice movie for people who like this kinda movie (dah, obviously)
great special effects, and music!!! black sabbath all the way!
tewage

Post by tewage »

I'll watch it on dvd, I would have watched it in the movies, but people talk to much about it so I will wait 'til it comes out to see it at home with friends or family.
arjaysuba

Post by arjaysuba »

Iron Man is soo great has a very nice and good GFX,,
I believe I can Fly I Believe I can Touch the sky when I DIE :D
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Not attractive movie. and I could not understand the topic of the movie. I think director could choose a better story for iron man . Coz it was a hero of my some fighting games.
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)