Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

MrAlex

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Post by MrAlex »

WOOT I loved the other films,
And I cant wait for this one :D
This is what indianajones2008.com says:
There have been some Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull details leaked online. If you’re hoping not to find out anything about this film until it hits theatres, I suggest you don’t **** the ’read more’ link. However, if you’re itching for some juicy Indy secrets then read on!

In the scenes shot in early September, Indiana Jones is blackmailed by the Russian Army as they are both searching for a crucifix skull in the jungles of South America.
Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen) is threatened to be killed and they then take Indiana Jones hostage and find the skull. The Russian soldiers celebrate Indy’s capture by dancing to balalaika folk music next to a campfire. We see Indiana Jones being interrogated inside a tent, where he is strapped to a chair. We can confirm that Cate Blanchett is to play the Russian interrogator.

George Lucas recently spoke to TV Guide about Sean Connery’s decision to not return as Indiana Jones’ father, and how they dealt with the notable absence.

“It’s just a completely different character, so you’re not invested in him in any way. The fact that that character, after the first part of the movie, isn’t needed doesn’t become a problem. Whereas I think with the scene we had, where [Indy] says goodbye to his dad, everybody was, “Wait a minute! Isn’t he coming back?” So in the end, I think it turned out for the best. Sean just retired and he wants to stay retired, and I understand that. [Laughs] I think he just said, “Look, I’ve done it, I’ve done it.” He was very tempted, you know, and we talked for a long time. But in the end, he just said, ‘Eh, I’m playing golf.’

web_master

Post by web_master »

Thanks for the info. The new one looks good. Love the other three movies of the series.
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Yeh,
I CAN'T wait to see it!
COMMON I think its comin out dis month!
CAN'T WAIT! :)
Wont be back till Sunday!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Sounds like a very good movie, they just need to make sure to keep the same guy in it lol. You can't make another movie without him.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Sounds like a very good movie, they just need to make sure to keep the same guy in it lol. You can't make another movie without him.
that's very true... any other takers for this movie
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
web_master

Post by web_master »

Yeah the movie looks good and shold be great.
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Its coming out this month!!!
OMG I can't wait yeah!
Im gonna be the first to see it ;)
Wont be back till Sunday!
iBye

Post by iBye »

Ive been waiting for this movie for some time now, I want to see it! Seems to be really good but Harrison starts to get old now, I think you'll notice that in the film.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
web_master

Post by web_master »

Not long to wait now!!!!!
Hockey Foo

Post by Hockey Foo »

Isn't Harrision Ford getting old?