Cloverfield

.deimonic

Cloverfield

Post by .deimonic »

Anyone seen this movie yet? I just came back from watching it and honestly I'm not entirely sure what happened in the movie because I had to leave because I was going to vomit! It's not the goriness of the movie which makes it nauseous it's the CAMERA WORK. The whole movie is recorded in the POV of a handheld camera used by a novice cameraman. As a result many people left the cinema halfway through the movie (including me, it's weird. I don't even get motion sickness!).

Other than that I would say the story line and acting was MEDIOCRE. Characters were all unlikeable and sucked at acting, the story line, almost non-existant. It is about a guy who is throwing a farewell party or something and all of a sudden a gigantic sea creature pops out of nowhere and destroys the city. It's like godzilla except worse because by the end of the movie you still don't learn ANYTHING about the monster except that it kills people.

Of the good points, I'd say the effects and action were good. It's the sort of movie which draws its audience into the movie so you sort of feel like you're experiencing what the characters are experiencing.

Still its bad points outweigh its good so I'd give it a 6/10.

Anyone else?

thecobra

Post by thecobra »

i hear it suck from so many people i dindt even border to go and see it
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

is that that movie where they say something big
web_master

Post by web_master »

The movie was quite good and you should watch it.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Ive been waiting for this movie to come out, Ive heard both good and bad things so I dont know whether is good or not.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
web_master

Post by web_master »

Its on dvd now in America. I will be getting it.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

are you sure it good because i am going to see it tommorrow so if you guy want i will tell if this is a good or bad movie
nicole999

Post by nicole999 »

I haven't watch this movie yet