Beowulf

emsplanet

Beowulf

Post by emsplanet »

"Beowulf" will roll out in the largest 3-D release of any film to date, including Imax 3D. While 2-D prints will certainly play well, Zemeckis has brilliantly designed the movie for 3-D, creating a strong depth of field and action in the fore, middle and back grounds in his more complex shots. Figures do blur slightly with heavy action or quick camera pans, but audiences will experience total immersion into the world of "Beowulf" best in 3-D... what u think...?

iBye

Post by iBye »

Im think I'll see this movie, you've seen it? What did you think of it?
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

This movie must suck sense the ps3 version of the game is only u.s. $20.00, i mean their usually $60.00, so it must suck.Or i could be wrong so i dont no.
Strider

Post by Strider »

The Movie is made on a poem.
Well the story sounds good in poem, but in film it is not that appealing.
The attraction of the movie is that the complete movie looks like been made in Computer graphics.
----------------------
STRIDER
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I've never seen it, but I might get the game, have any idea if it's on Gamecube or Wii?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
web_master

Post by web_master »

Beowulf is a really good film. A must-see film
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tcoo wrote:This movie must suck sense the ps3 version of the game is only u.s. $20.00, i mean their usually $60.00, so it must suck.Or i could be wrong so i dont no.
the game my not be so good but the movie is a masterpiece
i mean for a 3d movie
chaosknight

Post by chaosknight »

the movie sucked,you knew what was gonna happen beo-wulf always winning and never losing.
nicole999

Post by nicole999 »

I haven't watch this movie yet but after the reading this review I definite watch this movie, the story is really great

watch cost of soul movie
watch kill school girls from outer space movie