I am Legend

snuffz

I am Legend

Post by snuffz »

this has got to be my most favoritve movie ever its about....

Will Smith plays (as far as his character knows) the last man on earth, our hero, Robert Neville, a sole survivor of a world dominating virus created by man, that initially takes out 588 million people in 2009, and was originally created to somehow cure cancer. In 2012, Neville (a former scientist) dedicates his life to surviving for the sake of the human race, since he's somehow immune to the virus and those who have been infected, and attempts to find a cure. In order to find a cure, he seeks out the infected beings at night, who seem to have completely forgotten how to act human, their instincts and survival skills have become non-existent, and either takes them out to survive, or in some cases, drags them to his underground lab for research purposes, in hopes of correcting humankind's mistake. Written by Zack H.

Robert Neville is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague -- The Infected -- lurk in the shadows... watching Neville's every move... waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered... and quickly running out of time. Written by Warner Bros. Pictures

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Obviously copied off of something, because why would anyone really write that about a movie unless they was trying to sell it?

But, I will let this stand because it is a good movie. I havn't seen it yet but I will be watching it as soon as it is released to Netflix.

Snuffz try to write your own posts instead of copying something off of another website so we can actually get your opinion of this movie. Thanks.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

Im goin to try to catch this movie, the plot sounds good to me.
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
web_master

Post by web_master »

Not a bad movie at all but could have been a lot better with a good ending to the story.
Gebbo

Im a legend

Post by Gebbo »

That movie looks good im going to watch it this weekend :P
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

.deimonic

Post by .deimonic »

I am Legend was a good mood, nothing epic or great like PoTC or transformers but nevertheless good. It didn't turn out as I had expected, not as much action as I thought and the ending was disappointing.
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

I havent seen all of it but the start of it looks boring then it gets more interesting, so ill rate it a 2 out of five.
.deimonic

Post by .deimonic »

Tcoo wrote:I havent seen all of it but the start of it looks boring then it gets more interesting, so ill rate it a 2 out of five.
I thought the first half of the movie was the interesting bit. Anyways don't rate a movie unless you've actually watched the whole thing......
BrandonN

Post by BrandonN »

The story about how it started was rushed they should have extended the movie an extra 30 minutes and fit those 30 minutes into certain parts of the movie to show the real take over all over the world. The end seemed rushed as well. It's all "Hey look the cure is found lets end the movie okay?"

Otherwise it was a kickass movie.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

I give this movie a 4/5, It was a great storyline although the ending could have been better the rest makes up for that.