Ice Station Zebra

Tomf

Ice Station Zebra

Post by Tomf »

Anyone know where to find Ice Station Zebra to buy online?

There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I got the just movie for Christmas so anyone that was looking can stop, thanks anyway
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

mk, but what was it about
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Well the book (By Allistair McClaine )was about the russians stealing a british top secret camera and american film and using it to take pictures of all major US missile sites for targetting but they need the film capsule in the sattelite so the drop it down in the arctic, near the meteoroligical station called Ice Station Zebra where they have two spies, later a trawler recieves a call for help from the station saying there has been a fire, The USA sends the USS. Dolphin (A nuclear powered sub) along with Dr. Carpenter (A british doctor and MI6 operative) to rescue the people and get the capsule,
The movie changed it a fair amount by adding in US Marines (go figure), changing the name of the sub, and some major parts of the plot like how Dr. Carpenter gets onto the sub, And the personalaties of Carpenter, And the captain
nicole999

Post by nicole999 »

I don't know about this .........................