Post by Alwahsh »

No , I don't like torrents because of the upload

Mandrake

Post by Mandrake »

sometimes i do... usually when sleeping xD
last one i download was borat i think..
tewage

Post by tewage »

No, I tried and it takes too long. I successfully downloaded "I am legend" but I had to leave my computer on overnight.

I'd rather just buy the dvd, that way I can watch it in HD.
mburnz

torrents have other uses

Post by mburnz »

Short answer: yes, It's great and it doesn't have to be illegal.

I tried limewire ages ago and found it to be dodgy security and legality wise. A friend told me about bit torrents, mininova etc so I downloaded utorrent, navigated to mininova and had a play. The first big problem I found was that the slow upload speed of my adsl bcame a huge bottleneck. The second thing I observed was that there was an enormous collection of material in all degrees of legality on offer. After down loading a couple of random movies I decided to do things properly and Googled 'legal torrent'. Frankly I was amazed by the amount of free and out of copyright content there is out there. Movies, music, books etc. The way I see it bit torrents are poised to give such shareable content a new lease of life.

So wake up people. If you want to watch the latest thing go ahead and buy it. That's the way the system works. But if you want a freebee that's fine too. Good quality free content is out there and it doesn't have to be old either.
DarkDarkDark

Post by DarkDarkDark »

I some times do, however I like to have good quality so I pefer not to.
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

My internet speed is too slow:D If I start download a movie it will get 3 days :D
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
sazabi

Post by sazabi »

Yes and the lasest one is Ip Man
Gebbo

Torrent

Post by Gebbo »

I dont use torrents, i use limewire =] and tom says im a tosser for writing this.. tom also uses limewire ^_^ which is not a torrent..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

I love torrents. I think it is more reliable than direct ftp and http downloads and higher quality than streaming.
gandnegru

Post by gandnegru »

yes i use torrents because i not have money to buy it movies!