Do you Download movie via torrents ?

iBye

Post by iBye »

4ran wrote:yes torrents are the best way to download things via the net ... but.. i'm wondering why it is still online and everyday the number of torrent files are increasing without any legal move about it !??!
Because nothing is illegal about it, or it is but the only thing the torrent do is tracking down people with the file you are about to download, torrents are also for freeware and stuff like that.

Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
4ran

Post by 4ran »

iBye wrote:Because nothing is illegal about it, or it is but the only thing the torrent do is tracking down people with the file you are about to download, torrents are also for freeware and stuff like that.
yes you are right..
ami38701

Post by ami38701 »

no i am not,i just watch online
4ran

Post by 4ran »

really !?1 there are sites where you can watch things online @??@ don't tell me you mean youtube.com !
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

4ran wrote:really !?1 there are sites where you can watch things online @??@ don't tell me you mean youtube.com !
I watch some episodes on youtube but I don't dl movies/shows as one guy actualy got sued by sony
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
sazabi

Post by sazabi »

The answer is yes, and the last movie is spiderman 1-3
Frederick.

Post by Frederick. »

Yea, I do. When I have enough bandwith left that it!
Flickorian

Don't.

Post by Flickorian »

I don't really download torrents. Plus, i'd rather own the actual DVD. The whole cover with the case thing makes my movie collection look better anyway.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I'm going to laugh if **** is a special agent which has infilitrated the security of smokyhosts to catch all of you illegally downloading movies. Anyway I just use Netflix, cheaper than anything else and you can get a great deal of movies then also watch them online for no extra costs. It's better than taking the chance of downloading a movie from a site run by the FBI and getting a huge ass fine for only doing what many people would do. :D So no I don't download torrent movies, I watch episodes of my shows in their websites and movies from netflix.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
forex_199

Post by forex_199 »

No torrentz suck. They take to long for me.