50 Films to See Before You Die

sakhan

Post by sakhan »

i have seen laagan and fight club i like historical films based on wars

gikian

Post by gikian »

Have seen most of these. Have not been able to find some of these (e.g Fanny and Alexander) in Pakistan.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I've seen a huge majority of them... probably have not seen 5 - 10 of them. I'd replace the whole list with a new one. Half of those movies stink, lol. Of course my personal opinion.

Add Shooter, Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremecy, Bourne Ultimatum, FnF, 2F2F, FnF: Tokyo Drift, Tears of the Sun, Behind Enemy Lines.... OOOH I SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!...

I like action movies... you know ... the one's packed with REAL ACTION? lol. Once again personal opinion.

P.S. Left my two cents, most the movies are decent but I wouldn't say they are a must see before you die. Many other movies would make you die a happy person if you died after watching one.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Lol, I hate to say this, but I only agree with Terminator 2: Judgement Day. :p
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gizza

Post by Gizza »

I've seen a fairbit of them Fight Clubs really good movie.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I've only seen Terminator 2 and Back to the future from the list but I've heard about the others, but where is the Lord of The Rings trilogy? They are my alltime favourite movies
darko

Post by darko »

this list is totally subjective and has many films missing, like the godfather, matrix and lord of the rings triolegies and many other films, and lots of films that just arnt that good.
Btw how the hell did they forget about "Silence of the lambs" and Hannibal??

Darko
Darko
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

woah... Loooks like I've so many films to watch before I die. Hmm which one should I start first?
nicole999

Post by nicole999 »

Thanks for the sharing your great collation of movies