Post by ThunderBolt »

i love the attack of the clones those effects are **** good man
the way count duku uses his lightning power is so **** cool
i wished i could do that :D
man i'm dreaming out loud :D

greetings

pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

well you know, special effects only need to be really good if the script itself is really bad.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

I agree, thats another reason the original trilogy kicks the new movies behinds!!!!
medwebinc

Post by medwebinc »

I believe this movie will have the best special effects used in a long time. :D it will be great!
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

My favorite new thing about the movie will be that yoda looks semi-real. we still have not perfected the CGI stuff for yoda, but It looks alot better than the last movie. Also one should expect Star Wars to be on the cutting edge of movie technology, because after all, everything that hollywood uses, Lucas made. THX sound? Made by Lucas for Star Wars. Lucasfilm LTD? Lucas made it so he wouldn't have the corperations breathing down his back about his movies. There is also a special effects company he made but I can't remember the name of it right off my head. :D
queendst

Post by queendst »

that movie is kind of an autombiography of Hunter S. Thomson who sadly took his own life only several days ago. He was an intense man and really worth researching
ChiefCornstalk

Post by ChiefCornstalk »

ummmm wasnt this thread supposed to be about star wars? I'm pretty sure that it wasnt about this thomson guy....
darko

Post by darko »

well anyway, i'm sure gonna miss that vader, did anyone saw the cartoon version of Star Wars