starwars

TotalNewbie

starwars

Post by TotalNewbie »

Anyone know when the last starwars is comming out??

neowulf

Post by neowulf »

Why yes i do! The new Star Wars also known as Episode 3 aka Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith will be opening nation wide May 15th 2005. Sometime in March there will be a longer Trailer for the movie. More information on this can be gotten from http://www.starwars.com
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

kool, I want to watch it badly hopfully they link 1,2,3 to the previous 4,5,6 then make a 7,8,9 which I doubt very much!!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
trial

Post by trial »

i do not like starwars
pooplematic

lol

Post by pooplematic »

i think the originals were ok, but it is common knowledge that Lucas pissed away his legacy when he made the newest ones and had such flakes write the script adaptations.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
Jaso

Post by Jaso »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:kool, I want to watch it badly hopfully they link 1,2,3 to the previous 4,5,6 then make a 7,8,9 which I doubt very much!!

They will link it to 4,5 and 6. About the 7,8 and 9. I heard some rumours that Steven Spielberg was interested to direct, if George Lucas would write the scripts.

EDIT. 10th of march is supposed tp be the official date for the first EPIII trailer release!!
/Jaso
phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

UMM STARWARS ISNT THAT INTERESTIN
Darkness

Post by Darkness »

i dont like that BS movie =/!= 0/10
ThunderBolt

Post by ThunderBolt »

i love star wars
it's so good
have all movies except for the last one :cry:
but i'm gone buy it when it comes out in store
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

only those who are trekkies say that about star wars.

as for it not being interesting i beg to differ. It has the plot every story wishes it had, it has love, it has action, its has amazing plot twitsts!, after all, who woulda thought that leia was lukes sister, and vader lukes dad? It gives the common man hope through the least likely of little green men! It is the greatest movies ever made!!!! the original trilogy, after jar jar was made, it went downhill.....