lengthy movies

absolutlucifer

lengthy movies

Post by absolutlucifer »

Aviator was a pretty long movie, most of my friends were falling asleep through it, what do you guys feel about long movies?

Resol

Post by Resol »

Ive come to the conclusion, that if its a long movie. The good guy always dies (i havent seen the aviater yet, so i cant confirm this theory) for example, BraveHeart, The Tiatanic, and any one of the Godfather movies

If a movie is long, i dont mind it, as long as it holds my interest
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

long movies are good too. if it's interesting and funny, I 'll watch it till the end. but if it's boring , I don't know who will watch it.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

The Lord of The Rings... none of the goodguys die and each of the 3 movies are 3 hours long unless you get the Special Edition and youll be watchnig the whole thing for a good 11 hours or so.. ( great to fall asleep to with your gf.. unless she slaps you and wakes you up! )
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

well Boromir died at the end of the first one, the King died at the end of the last one and I believe the rince of Rohan died at the end of the second one. i believe thats factual. but no, none of the major characters died. well also not true, if you include the death of gandalf the grey with the Balrog.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

Lord Of The Rings is crazy .... I started watching about an hour of it but just got bored. :?
ImmortalRonin

Post by ImmortalRonin »

WHAT??? lord of the rings was the BEST!!! its my favorite movie!! I WANTED it to be LONGER! its the best movie ive ever seen!! :evil:
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

lord of the rings is great...but soooooooooooooo long

notneo

Post by notneo »

hey out here (India i mean ) the basic hindi movie is like 3 hours atleast ... the long ones are almost 4 hours and not counting comercials .
And LOTR was great especially the third one . But if you thought the movie was boring you should try the book ... it will put you out in 2 seconds flat .
The speed of light is great but darkness is always just ahead of it .
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

when i watch long movies i sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :? :? :? :? :? :?